Now days in web 2.0 applications we have to develop our application in the way all types of browser can run our application hassle free and the end users get the comfort level.
Rules Given in this Post:
2. Find your hooks and relationships (HTML, the base to build on)
3. Leave traversing to the experts (CSS, the faster DOM traveller)
4. Understand browsers and users (build on existing working usage patterns and create what you need)
5. Understand Events (Event handling to initiate change)
6. Play well with others (Namespacing, scope and patterns)
7. Work for the next developer (Making maintenance easier)
You can find details in this Post.
Another Helpful Links
- Yahoo! Design Pattern Library
- Event Delegation
- Show love to the Object Literal